Please adhere to the following when making a return
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- No goods will be accepted for return after two weeks (14 Days) from the date of invoice.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of $25.00 or 25% of total order, whichever amount is greater.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
- Your items have not been changed in any way, such as printing, embroidering, washing, or decorating. We cannot accept items that have been altered.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on their orders.
- We do not offer exchanges direct exchanges.
- We do not accept returns from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- We cannot process returns on items which we ship from our manufacturer's warehouse.
- We do not accept returns of any type of under garments.
- If you received free shipping on order and want to return it for any reasons other than (damaged items) then you will have to pay for return shipping.
Can I exchange an item?
-We do not facilitate exchanges. If you have items you no longer desire, we kindly request that you return them and proceed with a new order.
-It is important to thoroughly inspect your order within 24 hours of receiving it. In the event that you come across any defective or incorrect items, we urge you to promptly notify us.
How to start a return request online?
- Please log in using the same account that was used to place the order.
- Select the "My Account" option at the top right of the screen. Under that select "Order History".
- Under "Order History", click on the appropriate order reference and scroll down until you see the product details. If you wish to return one or more products, mark the corresponding box to the left of the product reference and enter appropriate quantity.
- In the explanation, please be specific regarding the details of the missing items or items in need of return.
- If you can email us the pictures of the damaged items and packing list that would be really helpful and expedite the complete process.
How to start a return request by email?
We strongly recommend processing return requests online but if for any reason you are not able to then please follow the steps below to send request using email:
- Email requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order; be sure to include your order reference.
- We will send out the RA number and return instructions through email within 72 hours.
- For damages and defects, mark the damage or defect with a piece of tape.
- Attach the UPS return label on the package (Label will be provided if return is our mistake or incorrect shipment)
- Give your return to your UPS delivery person or drop the return at a designated UPS service location.
- Once the package is received by our warehouse, a refund will be issued to the card or PayPal account that was used.