- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- No goods will be accepted for return after two weeks from the date of invoice.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of $25.00 or 25% of total order, whichever amount is greater.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
- We cannot accept returns on altered or washed garments under any circumstances.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on their orders.
- We do not offer exchanges direct exchanges.
- We do not accept returns from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- We cannot process returns on items which we ship from our manufacturer's warehouse. Some of the brands include Alternative, Augusta Sportswear, Code V, Doggie Skins, LAT, Rabbit Skins, SubliVie, American Apparel, Port Authority, Port and Company, and any products that product that ships directly from the manufacturer.
- We do not accept returns of any type of under garments.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order; be sure to include your order reference.
- We will send out the RA number and return instructions through email within 72 hours.
- For damages and defects, mark the damage or defect with a piece of tape.
- Attach the UPS return label on the package (Label will be provided if return is our mistake or incorrect shipment)
- Give your return to your UPS delivery person or drop the return at a designated UPS service location.
- Once the package is received by our warehouse, a refund will be issued to the card or PayPal account that was used.